- To perform cashiering duties.
- Handle various types of payment by cash, credit cards.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to customers.
- To ensure all payment and bills received are accurate and on time.
- To ensure that accurate closing of accounts is done before end of shift.
- To ensure that the service staffs are attentive to collect payment from customers and alert all running / missing bills immediately.
- Male / Female between 21-30 years old
- Minimum SPM holder with good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Candidate should be Passionate, good attitude, honest, presentable build-up, pleasant smile, and fast movement.
- Willing to work 6 days week.
- Possess own transport.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Possess pleasant personality, open minded and able to work independently.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.